Monday, May 7, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura Battle Costume Plush Set

This is the second Cardcaptor Sakura plush set released, by Banpresto in 1999. Another set of 4, but this time featuring only Sakura in a series of Battle Costumes.  Average size, 7"-ish.


"Cat Version". This set I didn't get upon release (the only CCS set I got that way was the SEGA one) so I had to make due with what I could find that was still in decent condition. Try as I might, I could not, for the life of me, find this one with the wand decal still intact. Not even with the tag. Luckily, once I got her in my hands, she hasn't been victim to any more neglect.
She's got a really cute fuzzy black material for her arms and torso (and headband), and even a cat tail in the same material. It's nice to see the change in material in this plush, I think it really adds to it. You can't see it in this photo, but she's got lace under her skirt ^o^





"Bat Version." Again, this one suffers from material choices. Though, it's only effected her gloves. I like how they didn't sew her short bottoms to her legs, it's not a nice flare.



"Jump Version." At least, I think this costume was from the Jump card? It's been so long!! It's hard to lay her fat because the bottom hoop of her skirt is pretty stiff, as it's meant to be.


"Classic Version." This outfit appeared in the SEGA set as well, and I think it's just Sakura's iconic costume look. Very cute here as well and we get to see a change in expression on her face as a wink! I had two of her, sold one for $23 with a damaged tag, and now this one remains.


(SET SOLD)

Inquiries jesssellsherstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment