Monday, May 14, 2012

Gensou Maden Saiyuki Plush UFO Catcher Banpresto 2002

This set of Saiyuki plush came out in 2002 and was released by Banpresto, 5 in all. I understand some of these get pretty pricey, I've seen Sanzo get up there in the $80+ range.


Sanzo with his fan ^o^ (SOLD $65)


Hakkai, smiling as usual (SOLD $45)


Gojyo, cigarette included (SOLD $45)


Son Goku, happy... (SOLD $45)


Kougaiji (SOLD $45)


Full set (SOLD $250 Total w shipping)

This is when the plushies started getting a bit nicer, there are more materials used and this set has held up really well! It's immaculate. No peeling or glue issues whatsoever. I don't have too much to say about this set as I wasn't a huge Saiyuki fan, but I had a friend that was. I read a bit of it, but I suppose it just wasn't for me! Around that time, though, I was purchasing most of the plush sets that came out, so it's nothing unusual that I have this set ^_^;;.

Contact jesssellsherstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment