Thursday, May 17, 2012

Over 4,000 views, really!?

I'm not really concerned about pageviews or anything, since this is more of a journal for me to have in memory of all my plush and also as a springboard to sell off of, but I can't help but notice my total pageviews when I am looking at the main page of my blog account. It's over 4000.

How on earth did that happen? I'm guessing people are just connecting via google search, and it does make me very happy that I can contribute some information to the plushie world, since so much seems to be lacking from the internet. In some small way, I hope I'm making a difference in the plushie community. 

With that, I hope that everyone finds the information they need about these hard-to-find plush, and manage to fill in all the holes and gaps in their collection until it's everything they wanted it to be.

Parting picture of a small corner of my room, over a decade ago. 


Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

Jess

Just a last note, I'd like to say thanks to everyone so far that's given any of my plush a new home. I looked at my spreadsheet, and I've sold around 75 plush already! Possibly a bit more, since I didn't count at the very very beginning. I have also realized, that after selling 75 plush I still have 20-30 totes of plush left!! EEEK! @_@ I've barely made a dent...

No comments:

Post a Comment