Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Naruto Series 1 UFO Catcher Plush Banpresto 2003

The first Naruto plush set. Main characters won the honor in this set of 5, of course: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Iruka. Banpresto, 2003.
I feel like this set is a bit odd, but not really. The eyes aren't sewn or iron-on like later sets, and the ninja shoes are a very different material than what is used later on.


In the weapons set, the scroll naruto holds on his back isn't just a decal, but it's still a nice touch. Standard Naruto, wasn't really expecting more or less.



Sasuke, looking much like he did in the beginning of the series. Bravo! Took an extra picture of his back so you can see his hands. In the first set the boots were this shiny-ish material and it was sewn on.
Ehehe grumpy Sasuke.


Sakura has inner Sakura! Remember that? It's been a while. Not really seeing Sakura much like this at the current state of the series, but it's nice to look back. The inner Sakura's hair was glued (which I hate that Banpresto does sometimes) as was the regular Sakura and over time it has separated into 2 pieces instead of one. 



Iruka! I'm not sure why they made his pony tail all puffy, but I'm glad they did. 



Kakashi. I like that he's got his book <3
Also I must say that I'm very glad the tags have a picture of the whole set. It's my favorite thing when that happens so you can see what the set consists of.


A full set shot. Not sure of the value of these, need to do more research.
Sakura SOLD $35
Unfortunately all of these plush were damaged in my storage unit so they are now gone :-(

Contact/Inquiries jesssellsherstuff@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment